Monday, December 04, 2006

Car in Helsinki....still in container.....

Don't know what to say....but let it be. Car is in Helsinki port but some guys working slower than a turtle are still having the car in the container....
It might prove good though as the past 2 days it is raining cats and dogs in Finland, so there is a chance we saved the car from soaking in case the top is leaking...
Latest update is: I call the port tomorrow again in order to find out if the car is finally unloaded. Wednesday is national holiday in Finland, Thursday I cannot make it due to my work, so I will be taking friday off and going to pick it up. If friday fails too, then we are moving to Monday.....
Let's see...already a big delay to my original plan but as I said...Let it Be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home