Sunday, June 29, 2008

Car has passed inspection!!

Ok...I know.. Haven't posted for a while. Thing is that I have been busy with some repairs. Some surface rust had forced the paint to crack in various spots. So what I did was to strip down that paint and clean the surface rust and then hammerite it (same procedure as described in the bonnet rust fix). It looks quite ok at the moment. Also with the help of my friend Al we managed to underseal the car with this product:


















Actually the undeseal looks good and hopefully will protect for a while the 95% looking good floor of the car. Some spots will soon need cutting and welding but I will worry about this a bit later.
Also I installed new brake pads all around and it was amazing how balanced the car is breaking now.
I will be posting an update on things that need to be done since it is a good way for me to keep a list in the blog rather than a piece of paper that will get lost somewhere....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home